KWA HABARI ZA MICHEZO NA BURUDANI WASILIANA NASI KWA NAMBA 0719-153800 AU 0788-455808 AU EMAIL rashidzahor67@gmail.com '

Friday, December 28, 2012

PUFFY DIDDY ALA MARAHA NA WANAWE KWENYE YATCH



He says there is only one Diddy man.

But there were plenty of Diddy children as the popular rapper enjoyed a festive break in the Caribbean on Boxing Day.

The family man looked like he was having a great time as he took three of his brood onto his luxurious yacht in St Barts.

The 43-year-old looked full of festive cheer as he marched the youngsters towards the luxury vessel, which is named Oasis.

And the rapper, real name Sean Combs, managed to look effortlessly stylish in a navy T-shirt, baggy trousers, black socks and flip-flops.

To top off his look, and to look even more intelligent than usual, he also wore a trendy pair of tinted spectacles.

Earlier the hip-hop favourite, who previously went by the moniker of Puff Daddy, was spotted indulging himself by sipping champagne and shopping for jewellery.

He chatted with Madonna's manager Guy Oseary as he marched past a crowd of awe-struck holidaymakers.

But he effortlessly switched modes from Diddy to daddy, with the father-of-five looking delighted to be leaving the celebrity rat race behind so he could spend time with his children.

Loving Diddy is known to have a weakness for indulging his youngsters, even buying his 18-year-old son Justin a $360,000 car for his birthday.

However he said he is proud of the way he raises his brood, who he fathered with three different women.

He said: 'I’m very proud about the upbringing, and God has blessed me with three of the most beautiful women to raise my kids.

'And I am – and one day if it’s right, I will get married, but I think it’s more about me being honest with myself, and me loving my children and me being there for my children.'

No comments:

Post a Comment